New drum and bass forum

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
lol, you cant join a Drum & Bass forum (sorry, THE Drum & Bass forum) and expect everyoen to jump ship to join you...... unless you can actually sell it well??? whats gonna be special about ya site?

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
also, even though there are topic in each of our sections...... when i click on any its says

'No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off. '

may need to configure your forum settings mate ;)

haha fair enuff i understand that this is THE drumandbass forum and i am not expecting everyone to 'jump ship' i only want people to post links to their mixes maybe even a link to THIS website, the site is for my crews mixes and events really but i want it to be something more

also, even though there are topic in each of our sections...... when i click on any its says

'No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off. '

may need to configure your forum settings mate ;)
Also your explainig to yourself why i asked for some moderaters and the site is not very active