new @DnBforum

SHifTER

Hi everyone,

just found your very nice looking forum and decided to sign up.
1st I have to apologize for my english, I know it's pretty bad. Despite I hope I'm able to express myself and we get along really good.

Since I'm quite new to DnB- and Jungle-scene I don't know enough good music. I especially like hard and fast stuff, the harder the better. I mostly listen to dillinja, dj hype (ganja kru), ed rush & optical, dj krust, usual suspects, ram trilogy but I am always looking for new things. So if you feel like telling me I forgot the most important ones just tell me :thumbsup:

ttfn, SHifTER

SHifTER

I said I am open for new things so I don't care if you don't like this shit but why don't you say what you dislike 'bout ed rush & optical instead of just saying 'booo' (very creativ).
and if that ain't good pls be so kind and share your wealth of knowledge about good music with me/us....

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by SHifTER
I said I am open for new things so I don't care if you don't like this shit but why don't you say what you dislike 'bout ed rush & optical instead of just saying 'booo' (very creativ).
and if that ain't good pls be so kind and share your wealth of knowledge about good music with me/us....
Think you've got the wrong end of the stick matey.

Access was bigging up Ed Rush + Optical, not dissing them. Its a UK thing mate. Like when the term bad is used for something that is actually good. You'll learn mate........

Welcome to dnbforum anyhow.

:thumbsup:

SHifTER

@DJAccess: Sorry, got your statement completly wrong. really thought your were dissing.

@Caution: thx for letting me know. i guess you are explaining irony to me, right? I didn't know that this is an UK-forum. although it becomes pretty obvious when i start thinking about american DnB and their scene.

sorry again, I was not trying to offend anyone, just tried to clear my name... As I said before my english is bad and sometimess I just don't get things. hope u accept my apology.

and thanks for welcoming me anyhow.

cu, SHifTER