New DnbForum Interviews Section with Podcasts. Need your help.

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
Hello everyone,
Ive decided i wanted to introduce a Interview Section with the podcast
Our next podcasts are the Samurai Music Special, the Full Force Recordings Special and Brookes Brothers/Eveson.

Would be good if you guys write your questions here for them, Please specify who your asking your questions to.

If this goes well, theres potential to go further with these.
Thanks guys :)

Eveson:

how is it that you're well fit and talented at the same time? Robot from the futures etc?

also:

One of your tunes was the most recent release on Good Looking. As a result, do you feel partly responsible for their downfall?

Last edited:
Eveson is rad, super nice guy too.

Does really sweet art, music and apparently is a board junkie too -> Does he have a day job or does he just seriously live the dream every day?

Cool man, When is the deadline/podcast due?
Really looking forward to hearing some brookes brothers tunes.
Apperently beautiful is a new tune of theirs to look out for

Full Force have got big thngs coming, radic is a fucking wicked guy, i know he'll have something amazing planned for it

If there was a house fire and you had to save one vinyl, which would it be?

What tune is your weapon of choice for getting a dancefloor going?

thinking of creating an online magazine, to be downloaded every month as a pdf file along with the podcast.
will be needing a crew of people to help out with the sections, interviews, releases and etc.
if anyone wants to help message me!

thinking of creating an online magazine, to be downloaded every month as a pdf file along with the podcast.
will be needing a crew of people to help out with the sections, interviews, releases and etc.
if anyone wants to help message me!

Chat to me about this on msn or something, interested :)

Back
Top Bottom