New DnB Tune

SynesthesiaC

Well i've been pissing about with massive a bit more, and written another tune. I cant wait until I get my money through, I'm gonna be using more than just one synth and a crappy drum machine. Gonna be blastin out the tunes soon. I dont think its even DnB really, its more a melody I've made up on piano and played in on the midi keyboard, put to a DnB beat with bassy sections in it.

http://stashbox.org/281630/SynesthesiaC - DnB.mp3

Bear in mind this is all done on one synth, massive. I'm saving up for Native instruments Komplete 5, which comes in at over $$1000, so I gonna be fully kitted soon. Cant wait. :D

Locked........

some nice fxand atmos in the intro man for real

Not keen on the amen, i try and stay away fomr them as much as possible

drops ok, bass is pretty big.

Drums need to have more power to them and layers too to fill it out more!

Defo got some nice vibes on this though dude :)

Whoa, quick reply dude. My pc wouldnt have even downloaded the file that quick :)

Locked........

Unlocked. :confused: errrr....

drops ok, bass is pretty big.

Yeah, I need to adjust my levels a bit, the bass gets distorted in places I just realised. and the syth at the end is far too loud when it comes in. I put reverb on the drums too, which I think took their edge off, which was a bad move.

Defo got some nice vibes on this though dude :)

Cheers bruv, always nice to hear

Thanks for the advise.

Unlocked. :confused: errrr....

Yeah, I need to adjust my levels a bit and sharpen up the drums. I put reverb on the drums, which I think took their edge off, which was a bad move.

Cheers bruv, always nice to hear

Thanks for the advise.

"Locked" means im locked to your tune and listening :clown:

Back
Top Bottom