NEW D'n'B Tune (wip) - MaxG - FEEDBACK NEEDED!

Maxg

The Core
Thought i'd bung my newest WIP track up here for you all to have a listen to and hopefully get some feedback on!

I know it needs mixing down and mastering, hihats need griming up, and some of the sounds are clashing somewhat:rinsed:, but would really appreciate you views on what needs improving.

http://soundcloud.com/maxg/schnew

cheers,
Max

p.s. there's also a Dubstep track i've been working on on my Soundcloud page if you're got the time to listen to that aswell!:)

yeah, i would agree with your self-evaluation. something else though, man that bass is something sick. not sure why, just hits me the right way - my kind of sound. nice work.

yeah, i would agree with your self-evaluation. something else though, man that bass is something sick. not sure why, just hits me the right way - my kind of sound. nice work.

agreed! sample is a bit to soft for such a filthy one! not to much of a fan of the hats/break though... seems to as you put it 'clash'? it's better at around 2.30 mins during what could be described as a break down?

also the snare seems a bit to echoey, and although i love a natural 'pang' sounding snare this one aint on the money?

hope this helps matey!

Back
Top Bottom