NEW DNB TUNE "INSOMNIA"

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
jus made a new jump upy tune called insomnia its only a clip as its not finished yet.
plus it mite be a bit shit as i made it usin my laptop speakers!lol
please check it out all feedback is welcome!
cheers

http://www.myspace.com/djscuk

its actually a compliment. FAr too much good stuff going on to be a simple jump up tune. This is my opinion but jump up seems to be a simple format for mc's to rant over. Your tune has got a more distinct sound.
If that came out wrong, what im sayin is wicked tune badboy!

its actually a compliment. FAr too much good stuff going on to be a simple jump up tune. This is my opinion but jump up seems to be a simple format for mc's to rant over. Your tune has got a more distinct sound.
If that came out wrong, what im sayin is wicked tune badboy!

i not wat ya mean jus i aint sure wat genre it would go under so i for jump up!lol
cheers anyways!:cowbell:

for not finished tis fukin nice
love the call and response of this one man everything fits real nice and vibes well
sure you know but the drums do need a bit of sorting but still like the break
nice one mang

for not finished tis fukin nice
love the call and response of this one man everything fits real nice and vibes well
sure you know but the drums do need a bit of sorting but still like the break
nice one mang

cheers mate!:cowbell:

nice one fella nice to hear some dnb again, that clip from fight club? i guess it is.

nice drums. would be cool if there was a lil more bottom end punch to the snare, kicks perfect.

good tunage bro

nice one fella nice to hear some dnb again, that clip from fight club? i guess it is.

nice drums. would be cool if there was a lil more bottom end punch to the snare, kicks perfect.

good tunage bro

cheers mate!
yea the clips from fight club!

yeah man nice tune feelin u bro wiv the pc speakers happened to me not long ago!! as darkist says kick soundin nice ;)

Back
Top Bottom