NEW DNB TUNE DREAMS VIP

wat do u think??? be honest

• Total voters
for me the original was better, this doesn't feel like a VIP, it feels like you decided to remake the track.

ye liking it mate, but i prefer the build up of the original but well liking the sounds of the vip, sounds much fuller - if you get what i mean
the breakdown is fat
sounding really nice mate

intro on original works alot better, like the half time drums, feel like it could benefit a bigger build, the VIP drop have more impact with that amen, maybe chop the intro from original and drop from the vip an put them into one track? :rowley:

I`m not really into it mate, but it`s just a matter personal opinion, I`ll tell you wot tho, pig fucker is excellent! Where is the sample from?

Nice tunes

I`m not really into it mate, but it`s just a matter personal opinion, I`ll tell you wot tho, pig fucker is excellent! Where is the sample from?

Nice tunes

i made the sample me self.
usin microsoft speech thing!lol

yeah cool shit
vip is better for me than the original
it hits harder with the amen
breakdown is phat
pretty versitile with your tunes man
keep em coming
respect

agreed i like the intro on the original better but the amen does the tune way more justice
really digin this tune bro anychance of a 320?

sure mate no probs!
also cheer mr wobalz for ur comment!:rasta:

Yeah both the original and the VIP have really cool elements about them. The drums are pretty sweet on the VIP too. Really reminds me of Q Project for some reason. The breakdown is pretty swish and the guitar licks and panpipes work well. Good stuff SC.

Yeah both the original and the VIP have really cool elements about them. The drums are pretty sweet on the VIP too. Really reminds me of Q Project for some reason. The breakdown is pretty swish and the guitar licks and panpipes work well. Good stuff SC.

cheers mate!
glad ya liked

Good solid feel-good tune mate. Nice wide atmospherics. Only thing that I didn't like was the drums felt a bit weak in the mix and could do with a touch more punch and high end. Could be the crappy myspace compression though. Overall, enjoyed listening to it all the way through. :)

Good solid feel-good tune mate. Nice wide atmospherics. Only thing that I didn't like was the drums felt a bit weak in the mix and could do with a touch more punch and high end. Could be the crappy myspace compression though. Overall, enjoyed listening to it all the way through. :)

cheers mate!
it may be the myspace quality.

Back
Top Bottom