NEW DNB TUNE DREAMS VIP

wat do u think??? be honest

• Total voters
ye liking it mate, but i prefer the build up of the original but well liking the sounds of the vip, sounds much fuller - if you get what i mean
the breakdown is fat
sounding really nice mate

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
intro on original works alot better, like the half time drums, feel like it could benefit a bigger build, the VIP drop have more impact with that amen, maybe chop the intro from original and drop from the vip an put them into one track? :rowley:

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
yeah cool shit
vip is better for me than the original
it hits harder with the amen
breakdown is phat
pretty versitile with your tunes man
keep em coming
respect

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah both the original and the VIP have really cool elements about them. The drums are pretty sweet on the VIP too. Really reminds me of Q Project for some reason. The breakdown is pretty swish and the guitar licks and panpipes work well. Good stuff SC.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
Yeah both the original and the VIP have really cool elements about them. The drums are pretty sweet on the VIP too. Really reminds me of Q Project for some reason. The breakdown is pretty swish and the guitar licks and panpipes work well. Good stuff SC.
cheers mate!
glad ya liked

Fallout

Ninja in a GTR
Good solid feel-good tune mate. Nice wide atmospherics. Only thing that I didn't like was the drums felt a bit weak in the mix and could do with a touch more punch and high end. Could be the crappy myspace compression though. Overall, enjoyed listening to it all the way through. :)

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
Good solid feel-good tune mate. Nice wide atmospherics. Only thing that I didn't like was the drums felt a bit weak in the mix and could do with a touch more punch and high end. Could be the crappy myspace compression though. Overall, enjoyed listening to it all the way through. :)
cheers mate!
it may be the myspace quality.