NEW DNB TUNE CALLED NOT IMPOSSIBLE

I'd say it needs a fatter kick, a solid sub bass layer and a tutorial on how to make them bass sounds so I can steal them :)

cheers guys
i gathered from most the of the posts it needs more bass!:teeth:

RAWWWW :gun: this is fuckin evill matee makes me wanna stab someone ?!?!

and yes, moar sub!! louder, more lil sick samples

Nice feel to it man. Bass seems a little hollow unless you untended it to be that way... oh nervermind! :) Snare seems a little weak as well, but when that bass dropped it sounded a lot better. Though, by itself I'd adjust it a bit. The drop out seemed a little quick, add an effect in there to signify a change coming.... Just my 2 cents :)
Keep it up man!
Steve

Thats some shit right there Marklar!

Like people have said, the first 16 bars from the drop, the bass sounds a bit hollow. The sub really kicks in nicely on the second 16 bars of the 32 bar phrase.

The kick drum needs a bit more low end around 100 - 150 Hz to really boom.

nice one mate
ill get back on it tomoro and proper sort out that lowend on the first bass
an see what i can do for the kick drum

wicked track man, really feeling the bassline. think the snare and kick need to be fatter tho

To sort out the low end you should should just put a pure sine/tri wave playing the same riffs you have now and then high pass the actual bass sounds at 100hz. That's how I do it anyway. Then i tend to mix in a square high passed at 100 and low passed at whatever sounds good with my toher bass to give a fat mid range. I could jsut be a full retard though.

cheers for checkin
i could do that for the sub or i could just bring up the low end on the bass as i tend to always reduce my lowend for some reason as it sounds alrite on my shitty monitors

yeah i did actually... thought i had allready given feedback?

anyways... i agree with most comments re drums, and the first bassline... the second bitcrushy bit is wicked, and a nice original use of BC! (as you know it pisses me off!)

Back
Top Bottom