NEW DNB TUNE CALLED I KNOW KUNG FU

Great oriental intro, I like the way you build your tracks. Oh my days that drop just made throw up in my mouth!!!!That shit is pure filth!

Dude you gotta let me have a copy of this disgustingness for my ipod!!!

sick tune man, nice oriental flute intro then a huge dirty bassline for the drop. good work man hit me up when its finished. safe

easy bro... sounding good as usual! don't know if its just me but there seems to be a touch too much low mids on the b-line... or maybe it's a bit too loud for the drums?

anyway, thats just pedanticism... wicked tune and fits in nicely with your new style, bass switch up is cool beans!

(y)

Cracking demo bro... The bass is awesome, I personally feel the drums needs more weight and there is a few things you could do mix wise but then you know that already. Looking forward to the finished article!!

Peace

pretty good, kick sounds really wooden on my headphones, lacking some serious low end. obviously headphones might be the problem
i like the samples and the switch up, not so much into this gritty jump up sound but it would get me movin at a rave no doubt!

cheers guys
an yea a jump up tune with a kung fu related sample isnt exactly orginal.lol
but ive never done it before so it was needed!

BIIGGGGGG! id say it could do with been a touch more distorted bass line wise. but other than that, it is FU*KING large

Back
Top Bottom