NEW DNB TUNE CALLED "GO"

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
new tune up havent made any dnb for a while so be kind!lol
its quite different to my usual style i said im not gonna make jump up for a bit an i think ive managed that!:teeth:
havent made a proper intro for it yet so its a bit shit.
also myspace quality on this one isnt to good.
all feedback is very much appreciated.
http://www.myspace.com/djscdnb

EDIT-if anyone can tell me wat kind of sub genre this would come under id like to no as im not to sure!haha

Last edited:
liking the idea man, drums could be a bit steppier and shuffly to fit with the bassline better

but yeah, funky bassline

liking the idea man, drums could be a bit steppier and shuffly to fit with the bassline better

but yeah, funky bassline

cheers man.
im gonna work on the beats a bit more i think.

:ditto:

But i think there might be a little too much reverb on the snare?

cheers for checkin.
theres actually no reverb on the snare but i see wat u mean ive just shortened the length an i think thats sorted it out!

@ nutek
im gonna try an make a lot more dnb in the future but more techy kinda stuff but im not givin up the dubstep either!:D

cheers for checkin.
theres actually no reverb on the snare but i see wat u mean ive just shortened the length an i think thats sorted it out!

@ nutek
im gonna try an make a lot more dnb in the future but more techy kinda stuff but im not givin up the dubstep either!:D

Yeah go for it!

Yeah i think a really fast attack and decay would help the snare no end. Quite a cool vibe going on tho :2thumbs:

hey man you should pitch the bassline down a bit till it sounds a bit more boss cuz it's almost there, then compliment it with some bigger drum sound.

250hz and less tail on the snares so it doesn't sound as much like 80s drums. get some rides in there

yeh will be sick

hey man you should pitch the bassline down a bit till it sounds a bit more boss cuz it's almost there, then compliment it with some bigger drum sound.

250hz and less tail on the snares so it doesn't sound as much like 80s drums. get some rides in there

yeh will be sick

cheers for checkin.
ive already tryed pitchin the bass down an it doesnt sound good at all plus i quite like the high bit after the low stabs.
ive changed to drums so they dont sound so 80s anymore!lol
ive also layerd sum extra breaks on bits an added sum rides.lol
ill upload it when ive got a good intro.

Fuck man, leave the dubstep for a while and make sick tunes like this. You want to make some techy dnb, sweet. I'll be watching for it.
That was good.

yea man sounds good, as said work on the beats a lil, kick just needs a lil more depth, and ditch the reveb on the snare, tighten up that shuffle, sick b line. can't wait to hear it when its done,
im also working on a dnb track for the first time in like 9 months or sum shit

bass is nice. kick could be turned up a bit. Not really feeling the snare. Its too much "in ya face", a bit too loud in comparison to the other elements and doesnt fit very well in the mix. good luck!
cheers man ive sorted the kick out already i no wat u meant.
im keepin the snare but ive shortened the length so its still got punch but nothing after!lol

Rude bass mate! Phat! wuh wuh wuh!!! :D
cheers mate i worked quite hard on this bass!lol
glad its kinda payed off!
fukin luv it mate,your gonna be big
cheers that means alot to me!
Fuck man, leave the dubstep for a while and make sick tunes like this. You want to make some techy dnb, sweet. I'll be watching for it.
That was good.
cheers for checkin!
im not gonna leave dubstep but i fink im gonna try and do tunes on rotation if u no wat i mean.

yea man sounds good, as said work on the beats a lil, kick just needs a lil more depth, and ditch the reveb on the snare, tighten up that shuffle, sick b line. can't wait to hear it when its done,
im also working on a dnb track for the first time in like 9 months or sum shit
cheers for checkin man.
ive bin workin on the beats all day so they shud be ok!lol
cant wait to here ur new shit man!:D

its missing a certain rolliness... nah mean?

As has been said before a few breaks shud help with that. Or another hi hat part or something?

cheers for checkin ive stuck sum extra breaks an shit in there soundin alot better ill upload it when its finished,

yeah reup that new version. bline is really sick!

sort out a sick intro. some dark pads, really slow buildup and then unleash that beast of a bassline. big!

yeah reup that new version. bline is really sick!

sort out a sick intro. some dark pads, really slow buildup and then unleash that beast of a bassline. big!

cheers for checkin im thinkin of that for an intro!

Nice little intro there, nice filtering. Fkin love the 'go' sample.
Got a mad bass going on there but the kick can use some pump up and the snare needs more low cause you can hear it, but can't feel it you know what i mean?
Got a nice little preview here m8, gimme me a sign when it's finished!

Back
Top Bottom