NEW DnB Track

However..... ive just realised ive fucked it up by moving my kicks and snares so ther all out of sync...twat..
fixed it now so it shudnt sound so fucking gross after second drop

beats sounding good. maybe a little more punch to the snare if thats possible.

ok well its a little thin and theres not too much going on.. (more effects and things)

but the other thing is, i know somebody that has made this exact tune with that exact melody already... if only i could think who it was id show you...

il be back... il find it coz i have a very clear picture of it in my head.. i think its even somebodys on this forum so i dont know how uv used it wivout realizing hahaah

Last edited:
It's a little light, with just the drums and those two patches carrying large parts of it.
Didn't really think the breakdown worked, just cutting to the hats like that.
I reckon there's something to work on here, with that sample and the rest.
Needs some work tho.

yer i know what u mean about the breakdown...was pretty rushed.. and it sounds a lot lighter than it did thru my speakers so ill have to go back and do summat about that for sure..

but the other thing is, i know somebody that has made this exact tune with that exact melody already... if only i could think who it was id show you...

il be back... il find it coz i have a very clear picture of it in my head.. i think its even somebodys on this forum so i dont know how uv used it wivout realizing hahaah

i like this :)

not a bad idea, a little bland though. needs more going on, for a liquid track its gonna need alot more atmosphere imo.

the samples need to blend in a little better as well. eq em, maybe whack a filter over the top or sommat.

Back
Top Bottom