New DnB Track: The Beast

Fishy:)

VIP Junglist
Not bad man, lovin the atmospherics alot:) Drums are abit simple and robotic for my taste would do with more percussion. Needs more bass too! but definitly liking what im hearing!

Fyl Syf

Cool, thanks a lot for listening and thanks for the feedback :). I've started experimenting with a few effects on the synths and I'm liking the results so far. The drums were a bit of an experiment also, but I think I'll be reverting back to the old way I do drums. The 909 type kick sound I used in this track is a bit too much to try and mix with the other drum sounds. I do agree that I need to work on my drums to make them sound a little less robotic, so I'll see what I can do about that :).

Thanks again :).

Jolly Jumpa

Dj Synergex
Nice intro, but the beat is way too loud coming in, and it seems a little distorted.
Where's the lean in? Drop came out of no where, there should be at least some sort of lead up.
Bass is a little weak, maybe hit the 50-70Hz's up a little. The layered bass was too high, maybe push it down a little.
Beats' cymbals are too sporatic, you should either make them all the time with a groove or don't put em in. They're a little distracting, and a little too panned.
Really liked @ 2:30~ the pad came in and got louder, pad made a lot of imact, good on yah.
Keep it up,
Steve

msmith222

redbeard
VIP Junglist
sounds like it needs a mixdown, but the ideas sound pretty good. drums do sound a little over-distorted to me, but good sounds man.

Top Bottom