Well dobe m8, sounds like camo & krooked (have u used the "numbers" drop at 1:05?)
There are a couple of thing to fix..
1. Sub: too low, give it more power
2. the break...sounds empty, layer another break or make it fat.
3. try to add a pad after the drop, or a soft white noise on the top...cover all the spectrum
hope this will help you
for sub i work in this way:
i use reason (imo..has the best sytnhs for smooth stuff)
subctractor, 2 oscillator, sine on the first, square (for a more deep/punchy sub) on second one.
a bit of saturation (a bit!) lowpass it at bout 80 hz and...enjoy your sub
DONT USE MASSIVE (i hate it for a simple sine too...)
ok man thnx for those tips I used to have reason but i'll try it with 3xosc or something on my fl
3xOSC is perfect for simple basslines.
What i do for smooth bass on 3x:
1. Turn the 2nd-3rd osc off.
2. Make the first osc an inverted sine
3. Lowpass at ~80hz
4. Add Fruity Blood Overdrive and Fruity Bass Boost
5. Adjust to taste
Sounds good tho man ^_^