DnB New dnb track (pls feedback)

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
The song style isn't something i enjoy but i know its popular so fair play.
Everything sounds pretty decent to me sound design wise though, decent volume to keep up with other tracks in this genre too.
And the trip down memory lane with the ODB sample sounds cool albeit a little too washed out with reverb.
Id make the bass pattern more interesting personally but then again it might be ok as is with Jump Up.
Defo a clean sounding track though.

gabs67

Very loud and punchy from a production point of view. Not my style of dnb but thats just my preference. Out of interest what processing did you use to make the drums?

Smart-E

Dnb Dj/Producer
Very loud and punchy from a production point of view. Not my style of dnb but thats just my preference. Out of interest what processing did you use to make the drums?
on kick saturation and transient shaper
just eq on snare and bit of saturation
then just parallel compression on the drum master bus to make nice and tight and also camel phat with no preset as stops anything going over digital 0

B

BlueZ

Hi.
You shall owe create more movement in your bass and make note longer, make a more dynamic arrangement, Add modulation different on different bases. Try Reese if you want to make something furthermore neuro Underground, and generally if it is done a good thing that gives some things of very phat.

Do not hesitate has to mix various type of synth if you want to have a complex and sought depiction. Test some sync / cutting with the snare.
Practical and tries, constantly...

tofun pling

BlueZ
Hi.
You shall owe create more movement in your bass and make note longer, make a more dynamic arrangement, Add modulation different on different bases. Try Reese if you want to make something furthermore neuro Underground, and generally if it is done properly that gives some things of very phat.

Do not hesitate has to mix various type of synth if you want to have a complex and sought depiction. Test some sync / cutting with the snare.
Practical and tries, constantly...

Last edited:
Top Bottom