New DnB fan - suggestions of artists

Aerilis

Hey I just recently discovered dnb, and while a lot of it sounds kinda trippy, I love the idea. I really like pendulum, specifically blood sugar and slam. I heard this one song by Arrakis, Black Sun Empire. I really digged the middle of that, but once again I can pass on the stuff at the beginning. I want a driving beat, I want to crank up my subs, and rock out loud.

So, what are some artists that a dnb fan HAS to know about?

if u like all that shit, check out other commercial stuff by pendulum, subfocus, fresh, the quemists, and if you like bass/subs loud listen to old bad company stuff like nitrous,nine,4 days, also some of total science older stuff

wadup holmes, tuna delivers

Audio, Limewax, Counterstrike, The Sect, Panacea, Spor, SPL, Dylan, Ewun, Evol Intent, Infiltrata, Current Value, Raiden...

Last edited:
Hey I just recently discovered dnb, and while a lot of it sounds kinda trippy, I love the idea. I really like pendulum, specifically blood sugar and slam. I heard this one song by Arrakis, Black Sun Empire. I really digged the middle of that, but once again I can pass on the stuff at the beginning. I want a driving beat, I want to crank up my subs, and rock out loud.

So, what are some artists that a dnb fan HAS to know about?

:nono::weirdo::fuckinpc:

Some pendulum songs are not bad man, u guys hate too much, they are talented producers.

I would reccomend calyx and/or teebee, you might like some of their stuff if your into black sun empire. A large proprtion of their songs have what you sed you 'can skip', as in a slower intro, but once the tune drops amigo, i can assure you it will be worth the wait :)

hope i helped:rik:

Some pendulum songs are not bad man, u guys hate too much, they are talented producers.

I would reccomend calyx and/or teebee, you might like some of their stuff if your into black sun empire. A large proprtion of their songs have what you sed you 'can skip', as in a slower intro, but once the tune drops amigo, i can assure you it will be worth the wait :)

hope i helped:rik:

they are tallented in the first month you listen to dnb, then you come in contact whit some other and better artist from that moment on it's just crap....:flame:

i would recommend shock one(shock resistance is the shit), phetsta, bad robot, terravita and technique recordings as label.

Last edited:
Stakka & Skynet, Corrupt souls, Desimal (RIP) Future Prophecies, Hive, TeeBee, Konflict,
Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch, Misanthrop,
Noisia, Phace, Optiv, Rawthang, SKC, Spor
Sunchase, Typecell, Unknown error, vicous circle

rar rar rar hear these guys jeffin ya lol im sayin cant beat tc evolution sum fat tunes an cant beat a bit of mickey finn or mampi or nicky b

Does anyone listen to Hospital Records. I know it is nowhere near as hardcore as Dillinja. But it is quite easy to get into and you can't deny they are good turntablist's.I would recommend one of their mix CD's and they are pretty cheap and no it isn't because they is crap.

Does anyone listen to Hospital Records. I know it is nowhere near as hardcore as Dillinja. But it is quite easy to get into and you can't deny they are good turntablist's.I would recommend one of their mix CD's and they are pretty cheap and no it isn't because they is crap.
Hospital were the label that got me into dnb. I heard London Elektricity on the breezeblock and thought whoa this dnb is actually very good!!!!! The hospital mix series are all worth having, number 6 has just come out gonna have some big tunes on there (Shokout, Ghost of Jungle Past, and If We Ever to name but 3)

Back
Top Bottom