NEW dnb area cd fuck up

i wouldn't bother with it anyway, isn't it just every tune that's ever been on a drum and bass mix cd before in the world ever!

Shit. Havnt checked mine yet. My missus got me mine after we went to herbal to see andy cane a phat set on Sunday.

The thread on Dnba is funny! Especially the red trainers analogy!

Yeah it would be quite annoying, but it really isn't worth crying about...

:weirdo:

I would be pissed if I spent money and got a mix Cd with tracks the wrong way round. I'm sure that thread turned into a shitfest, but I dont believe consumers should just bite the bullet on fuck ups like this.

you may have just saved me from wasting money. was about to buy it online until i read this:teeth:

I would be pissed if I spent money and got a mix Cd with tracks the wrong way round. I'm sure that thread turned into a shitfest, but I dont believe consumers should just bite the bullet on fuck ups like this.

I agree.

It's apparently trx 2 & 3 in the wrong order. In the dnba thread everyone is saying why not just take it back for an exchange / refund, and reburn in the right order so you can listen in the meantime, but the thread starter just wants to :mad: & :cry: .

Back
Top Bottom