New DJ Fresh single 'Hot Right Now'

Marcus Alkemist

VIP Junglist
Forthcoming Ministry of Soud, and there aren't any high quality clips, but here's one live. Thankfully, it isn't dubstep.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats catchy that tho its doesnt seem to have the same power as louder did for chart success.

Radio 1 will back this to death tho so i can see it doin well. top 5 i reckon!

Well done Fresh!

is he actually taking the piss outta the mainstream with a mainstream track? "you know youre only in it 'coz its hot right now"

Hopefully this is the bottom of the barrel for djfresh and he comes back with something a bit less screechy and annoying.

The Nine
Planet Dust
The Pulse
Four Days
Signal

I dont like this tune but Fresh can do what the hell he wants IMO. Plus, he can always swing back with a tune like The Gatekeeper

IMO drum and bass fans need to so being such fucking chin strokers and actually let their favourite artists earn some money from the thing they love doing, i.e. music. the whole argument that someone's 'sold out' is an absolute crock of shite and anyone that says it is an utter cunt that needs to be hung from a tree by their ankles and shot at dawn. why can't Fresh (or any other DnB artist for that matter) release some catchy singles and aim for the top of the mainstream charts? he is a musician after all... and like wayne said, he still provides the gully riddims when needed...
so there you go. inb4 any stupid sellout talk.

i hope it gets to number one, biggup Fresh.

safe

IMO drum and bass fans need to so being such fucking chin strokers and actually let their favourite artists earn some money from the thing they love doing, i.e. music. the whole argument that someone's 'sold out' is an absolute crock of shite and anyone that says it is an utter cunt that needs to be hung from a tree by their ankles and shot at dawn. why can't Fresh (or any other DnB artist for that matter) release some catchy singles and aim for the top of the mainstream charts? he is a musician after all... and like wayne said, he still provides the gully riddims when needed...

safe

nothing more to say really.

safe

Can´t watch the vid in my country cause its too shit probably :teeth:

Sorry but why can´t you name shit tunes? I always will.

Safe

nothing more to say really.

its the same with Chase and Status, i thought that everybody else would be supporting them for producing tunes for Rihanna, surely being asked to and actually being able to write 3 and a half minutes of catchy pop music for such a massive artist is the biggest validation of your skills as a musician and a producer. considering that they came from bedroom DnB producers and DJ's to getting signed to Ram and then writing music for one of the most successful artists on the planet, and being in a position to quit the day job to concentrate on purely making music... i've got respect for them for that. well done to them imo. they shouldn't hold back on what they want to do in life because some sweaty cunt on a internet forum says that they'd be 'selling out' and 'betraying their roots'. guaranteed that all of those chin strokers that say they sold out still gurned their tits off like a loon whenever 'No Problem' was dropped inna dance. bet they even flicked their lighters and called for a rewind too...

same old discussion, same old opinion

in 2 minds

mind 1 - oh dear fresh, this is gash... yeah there is lots of bad music about and twats will buy it but be part of the solution not the problem.

mind 2 - well done, sell out get some cash, fucking i would, times are tough and this toilet trashing autotuned toot might progress more people into drum and bass, which can only be good!

I recon you have the same respect for all the crappy house/dance and shit producers like David Guetta then? Or is it only because of drum and bass?

its not like david guetta is capable of writing a banger. fresh is. same with c&s or pendulum (ransom anyone?)

Can´t watch the vid in my country cause its too shit probably :teeth:

Sorry but why can´t you name shit tunes? I always will.

Safe

oh yeah dont get me wrong if a shit tune is a shit tune, then its a shit tune. innit. buuuuut if anyone plays the 'sell out' card imma gonna slap their ass down to the ground like a bitch on fire.

I recon you have the same respect for all the crappy house/dance and shit producers like David Guetta then? Or is it only because of drum and bass?

no its just drum and bass fans wanting to limit artists output outside of drum and bass, and wanting them to for the sake of 'keeping it real'. let them do what they wanna do. i like drum and bass, wanted to dj since i was 11, i've also been playing instruments since before then, just because i'm involved in the DnB scene in some way, doesn't mean that i have to limit myself to it for life. i make every type of music under the sun, and if i made it slightly successful then i'm not gonna listen to some random pussy'ole internet brear that says that i should only make jamp ap for the rest of my life. naaaaaahmean?

and david guetta's a fag. we all know that.

safe

your only in it cos its hot right now....

haha. I've got nothing against it, more listenable than alot of crap on the radio.

Back
Top Bottom