New DJ Fresh single 'Hot Right Now'

i make every type of music under the sun, and if i made it slightly successful then i'm not gonna listen to some random pussy'ole internet brear that says that i should only make jamp ap for the rest of my life. naaaaaahmean?

pretty much this.

its a shit tune imo, be funny if he is taking the piss outa the industry with the lyrics a bit as well

Is he in fact demography the piss outta the boilerplate with a boilerplate track? "you apperceive youre alone in it 'coz its hot appropriate now"Hopefully this is the basal of the butt for djfresh and he comes aback with something a bit beneath screechy and annoying.

:D ...its almost as if Logikz had a spambot twin lol

:teeth:

Rita Ora is...

hot right now

nah, i prefer her sister Kia Ora...

kiaoraNASrangeweb.jpg

*get's coat*

Tracks gash. And fresh is a pure let down now.

And none of this "he can make whatever music he wants blah blah blah". Fair enough, he can make whatever the fuck he likes, doesnt mean everyone has to like it, and doesnt mean everyone has to like the direction someone is taking their music.

Starting to sound like a black metal forum lol "this shit aint TRUE". But seriously, I don't dig... and guess we can't change the matter that this is probably what he wants to write. :(

See I don't know if this type of stuff is the type of stuff that he (or any other afformented sell out prodcuers)want to write, the way I see it is I bet these types of tunes are way easier and faster to make then tunes like gatekeeper or heavyweight and he gets serious $$$ for doing it so Fresh is probably just laughing cause all he's gotta do to make some quick cash is write a proper cheesy drum and bass/dubstep tune and he knows people are going to buy it because all the radio stations are going to playing it.

Why is it in the world of Fresh music videos everybody wears bright colourful clothes?

Is it punishable by death otherwise?

Back
Top Bottom