New Dillinja choon

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I can only assume this is that new Dillinja choon people are talking about.

Dillinja - Thugged Out

It's quite good too! I bet it sounds lush on the Valve sound system :D

Am I right? It sounds like the vocals say 'thugged out'.

Your thoughts :p

Sassy said:
Geh, not too much of a fan of Dillinja, think I like 2 or 3 of his tunes, fave being Human B Bop, now thats a tune :D

I agree with Human B Bop! :D TUNE!

Dillinja r0x, speshly when you've witnessed him mixing on his Valve Sound System! BASS ain't the word :p

Also, if you listen to Human B Bop and Shake Ur Body, the drum patterns sound alike. They even have a piano riff too!

Coincidence?

:D ;) :p ;) :D

you got any info on Human B Bop, I just have it on a very dodgily (such a word? lol) mixed CD by the man like Blackmarket
it said on the insert it was taken from the album Dillinja Presents : Cybotron

pleeeeease tell me I can get it on 12" pleeease pleeease :)

Sassy said:
ive gotta buy a whooole album for 1 tune?

bugger bugger BUGGER!
:D

Uh huh.. Well, that's not how I look at it. Cybotron is a TOP album, one of my faves.

Human B Bop, Go Dillinja (wicked xfade ackshun choon), Valve Sound, I Told You How To Rock (feat. MC Fats) etc.

None of the tracks are THAT bad :D

I agree with Sassy.

Human B Bop is on the Cyborton album, but it's also being released (Dubplate is on it's way to me :D)

Bit I like some of his Capone stuff, especially the remix of his Trinity track on V.

Arrow Jay said:
I agree with Sassy.

Human B Bop is on the Cyborton album, but it's also being released (Dubplate is on it's way to me :D)

Bit I like some of his Capone stuff, especially the remix of his Trinity track on V.

It is? I heard that there was a Remix of Human B Bop but I've never seen or heard it :confused:

Sassy said:
ive gotta buy a whooole album for 1 tune?

bugger bugger BUGGER!
:D

As I remember you can get an unmixed version of the Nicky Blackmarket CD (rollin vol3 i think) and it has that tune on it along with loads of others (it's love by dj spice is on there too, which is fresh). That'd be your best bet f ya don't want 5 Dillinja slabs just for 1 tune.

Cant listen to the link at the moment but if it's the track with the long kick drum build up before the drop then thats "Thugged Out Bitch".

Andy C played it as his last tune on Saturday. It got rewound twice as everyone was going fuckin' mental.

Caution said:
Cant listen to the link at the moment but if it's the track with the long kick drum build up before the drop then thats "Thugged Out Bitch".

Andy C played it as his last tune on Saturday. It got rewound twice as everyone was going fuckin' mental.

I can totally understand that.

It's gonna be big! :D

(BTW yeah, it does have the kick drum build up etc.)

God, I'm glad theres an unmixed version of Rollin 3, Nicky Blackmarkets mixing on that CD is just down right fuckin awful

/end of threadjack ;)

stuuu said:
I can totally understand that.

It's gonna be big! :D

(BTW yeah, it does have the kick drum build up etc.)

Speaking of Andy C's set at Formation the other week, its now on the listen section of Drum And Bass Arena.

Andy C, Skibba, Dynamite, Warren G.............nice.

:cool:

yeah, came here from a doa link on a 'thugged out bitch' thread. manz be biggin up dis tune! gotta say.......it aint all dat......... prefer grimey personally.

:o

To jump back on what Sassy said earlier (Human B Bop), the remix is on the new Andy C mix on DNB Arena.

It's wicked :D

I suggest you check it out :p

Back
Top Bottom