New Dilinja EP

I won't hold my breath, Dillinja's not impressed me in ages.

Take me all the way and tunnel grinder are fuckin heavy tunes!
Im sure this E.P will be much better than the 'Oi' EP

I'm sure there will be copies floating around on ebay for a week after going for £20-£30

It's going to be a big EP in terms of demand, dilly hasn't released anything for a while

I absolutely loved Dillinja's set at Inno. I also thought that the Oi EP was heavvyyyyyyy!

I can't wait for this EP to come out :D

I rate all the tunes on it, who u ep was a bit shit really apart from the bell tune.

All the tunes on this ep have taken far to long to come out tho, would have rather had watching you rather than tunnel grinder but the other three are big tunes imo

I dont suppose theres any clips available anywhere are there? I recognise some of the names but I have no idea what they are off the top of my head :(

Looking forward to this, I was a big fan of Holla on the last ep actually and bell tune allthough it got old so quickly

For a man who made calassics like "Angels Fell" Deep Love, YOu don't Know ,Cybotron,Light years etc etc, he really needs to expand his style again, he is playing it far to safe, just liek aphrodite did ....eventually even die hard jump up fans demand variety

quality!
i've been waitin for this for ages
loved the oi EP, specially bell tune
all these new tunes are heavy!
gotta love life and make it work
I saw dillinja & lemon D @ valentines this year, best set i've heard in a long time

I have not heard any of the tunes on this EP, but really liked the last EP, but Dilly has been playing it safe producing the same tunes over and over. But to give the man props, I dont see anyone else that is able to push the frequencies like his tunes do, the man knows his stuff. His tunes dont just smash, but crush dancefloors.

He is the best by far.

His style changes every time he goes and comes back and this ep will smash it, was hopein 'keep movin' was on it but hey that will come soon enuff.

I not really boverd about promo's because by the time its on full release (las one took like 3 months) i will have bated the tracks and would need a new copy anyway.

New thread needin right now 4 him.

Tunnel grinder is a huge tune but y the delay on bringing it out.Thats 1 thing i h8 bout sum labels,tune does the rounds in the club for months and months and then they bring it out afta its been ragged.Surely commen sense wuld b 2 drop the tune wen every1s lovin it.I'l still buy it tho lol

Surely commen sense wuld b 2 drop the tune wen every1s lovin it.I'l still buy it tho lol

In an ideal world bruv that'd be perfect. But sometimes the reason why things don't get released for a while is because of the money it costs to get the tunes pressed up. Then you have to include the pricing on the labels and weather you want colour or not and then there's the sleeves as well and if you want a sleeve with graphics on it.
Another reason is if weather the artist is actually happy with the finished product also.

Tunnelgrinder is crap it's just recycled bits.
But take me all the way makes it worth it.
Make it work is alright, life is ok.

In an ideal world bruv that'd be perfect. But sometimes the reason why things don't get released for a while is because of the money it costs to get the tunes pressed up. Then you have to include the pricing on the labels and weather you want colour or not and then there's the sleeves as well and if you want a sleeve with graphics on it.
Another reason is if weather the artist is actually happy with the finished product also.

Also I think he holds back on releasing tunes so he's the only one to play them?

So you would have to go to see Valve to hear his new stuff.

:mr_cool:

Back
Top Bottom