New digital label 'Lazy Bastard Records' We want your demos

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Ez peeps, me and Rome (ie rustik & rome) have put together our own imprint 'Lazy Bastard Records'.

It is still early days for the label, we have 3 releases lined up atm our first release will be in September this year.

We are looking for artists/tunes early on so that we can organise alot of the releases well in advance.

We are looking for mainstream jumpup, liquid & dubstep, so if you've got anything finished and wanna send it over the add me on aim - DJFREEKDNB and when you see me online start a convo and send the beats. Its always on auto so if i dont respond just send em anyways.

We're doing a free giveaway atm so if you aint grabbed your copy yet then GRAB A COPY HERE!

Cheers!

safe freek... might be hitting you up some time!

ps. thanks for them dubs, didn't feel 'killing nature' when i listened to it at work but when i got it home and on my system... it was epic!

hahaha banging mate, glad u liked em, thats the first release alongside candy man. also this means that if DTR aint interested in our tune then we can release it on LBR.

;)

---------- Post added at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:29 ----------

clear your inbox mate... i'll be on aim later

abit more info.

We have a distribution deal in place, the releases will be on all major online retailers such as Nu Urban, Beatport, JunoDownload, Trackitdown, Play.com, Itunes, Napster etc

All tunes will be proffesionaly mastered before release.

Between us we have a lot of contacts within the scene and so the releases will get as much publicity as possible.

Awesome news mate! I already have you on my AIM so will definately hit you up next time I see you online. Just finished a new one, you may be interested in it.

Back
Top Bottom