NEW DEXCELL TRACK - "MIDNIGHT CLUB"

sounds really nice man!
really well produced!
only fing is i recon the main bassline should be kinda deeper an warmer kinda like painted smile style that would sound well good this track me thinks!
although it does sound sick anyway!
Biggup!

As expected mate, tunes a killer! Love the guitar in the break and the drums are heavy! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind comments dudes. Big up! We have done another version and theres a poll containing a clip in the general section if you guys wana check it.

First thing that grabs me is that little string. Sounds wicked.

Also think it sound's more fitting in the second version.

To me, the first version sounds good, but stuck between ideas.

I prefer the second intro, without all the high hats, but i like the echoed synth in the first version just before the drop.

I'd love to hear that put into the second version.

Overall, prefer the bass on the second as well, more understated. rolling underneath the track.

Im not a music critique by any means, and would love to be able to give a better explanation of what i liked! But take from that what you will :)

Locked....

Real ncie sound to the drums imo, maybe would like another few layers in there but thats me! hahaha
Some good edits in this too man, needs something else in there tho i think to give it that xtra it needs.
Really good work man, sounding very clean too

very good effort mate, best from you yet imo

I like the rides and the strings..
The bassline could be a bit more puchy I think or have a few more variations or layers.. Overall not a bad effort though mate.
Sweet can turn sour is my fave.. sort of a Visonary tip..
Nice.

Glad everyone is feelin the track we have a new new new jump up tune just done 2day! i gave it to smarty to post it up dunno if he has yet but hassle him to do it if u want to here it, personaly i hate jump up but theres something about this one thats different let me know what u think when u here it!

Glad everyone is feelin the track we have a new new new jump up tune just done 2day! i gave it to smarty to post it up dunno if he has yet but hassle him to do it if u want to here it, personaly i hate jump up but theres something about this one thats different let me know what u think when u here it!

It will be put up soon-ish.

Wow, wasn't expecting what I heard when it dropped... I like this, it feels quite original... The string is beautiful, and the bass line packs some punch but maybe not enough.

Back
Top Bottom