Hardcore New darkstep/hardcore/crossbreed track : Sensimo - Expendable (HOMEMADE KICKS&SNARES)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Kibon, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Kibon

Kibon Blaze It Down !

Hi , I made this new crossbreed-type track with some homemade kicks made with sytrus in FL and some snares I also made myself starting from single hits from Addictive drums..
    I'm not that happy with the mixdown, maybe someone could give me some tips ? :)

All other comments are also welcome and very appreciated !!

Thx in advance !

2. modern

modern Member

Re: New darkstep/hardcore/crossbreed track : Sensimo - Expendable (HOMEMADE KICKS&SNA

Uh. Not my style, mate. But.. I like the vocals atleast. Haha.

3. Neomind

Neomind Too many skulls!">:O

Re: New darkstep/hardcore/crossbreed track : Sensimo - Expendable (HOMEMADE KICKS&SNA

digging the ideas man! Even thought this needs a BIG work on the mixdown, I'm fucking happy to hear this! :))
    Keep up the good work!!!

4. Kibon

Kibon Blaze It Down !

Allright, thanks for the fast replies, I really appreciate it! :)

5. Kibon

Kibon Blaze It Down !

bump.. some mixdowntips would be great :)

6. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

Haha yesss! GABBA! Or is this hardcore? or are they same? This stuff is mental man, but not going to lie this sounds better than some of the other harcore and gabba stuff I have heard in my time. I especially like how you bring that kick in with a filter :)

Mixdown wise I'm not sure what the problem is, I would say the kick is kind of overpowering everything but with this style thats kind of the point isn't it? Not sure what to suggest, I assume you have EQed everything yeah?