New dark techy tune WIP

Top tune mate, can't give a full opinion on sound as I'm only listening on my laptop but from what I hear it's damn good. It has nice variations and doesn't feel to repetitive but a few little cheeky edits on what you have might give it that change up your looking for. All in all though a stellar track :)

you do need more in the intro, it needs something building upward and it's a bit samey. Track is kinda quiet to me so it's difficult to judge volume levels, think the drums could use a bit more imo. I like the sub, you've put some thought and effort into it, sounds pretty damn good to me :)

I love it! Nice and dark and you've got one hell of a sub. The only thing I'd say is that the snare sounds a little weak, maybe try layering another snare that hits around 200Hz. Other than that, great tune!

cheers for the feedback guys. levels are quite low at the moment as i dont have all the elements in there yet, so want to make life easier later on. i agree the snare needs more volume and the drums in general. cheers for the feedback!

drums are tight bro... nicely done also with those revs niceeee.... i feel the bass is muddy as fuck tho (i dont have the best speakers but good enough) so mixdown or go back to tweaking...

intro is nice but you need to add something... i was feeling a like low passed fill on th 8th bar rising into a hi passed break... then on the 16 go intro what you have... just an idea...

nice one man, the revs seemed to fit well, mistake that worked well! might try putting some filtered breaks on the intro, see how it sounds! nice one for listening

Good tune, but I agree to previous feedbacks - the intro is a bit boring, the best thing (for me) will be adding some stab melody, main beat is very nice!

Back
Top Bottom