New dark roller! FINISHED, would like some feedback!

Loved it. The only thing is I wish there was more of a wood crack in the snare. That is mostly just opinion. Once again love it. Simple and groovy.

Heavy track mate! Wicked synth sounds! Bass feels good! some drums with a nice variations, perfect. Vox's sounds dark! I'm not personally sure of that snare but it's just my opinion. :)

top notch production mate!

mm, this is really yummy! Loving the bass and percussions on this one. The only thing I would want (apart from what was mentioned about the snare) is to really feel the sub and hear more whats going on down there because thats sounds really tasty, would like it more up in the speakers if u know what I mean. Maybe try and distort it a bit more to add some more harmonics to it!

Good job, really! :)

Nice... yeh agree with above. the bass/hoover sound is nice. got a real old skooly feel to it. percussion is nice. Maybe the mix down could be a little bit better.... did you mix it down yourself??? if so... maybe get someone else to mix it down for you.

the hats in the beginning are too bright maybe dirty them up with a distortion/compressor and pull them back a bit. the snare would sound better fatter. the drum roll at 1:19 sounds out of place id take it out. the vocals are super dope. and the synths play with them nicely. id use a distortion on the bass to give it some more weight. i like the reverb snare in the background. at 1:52 id layer a heavier bass under it?

2:15 that bass is sick. and that call and response higher bass is right on but id still fatten up the main bass line... and maybe give it some lfos or play with the cut off

the kick, snare hi hats and tambs are too bright.

id compress the drums a little more and pull the percussion with the reverb back a little bit.

the mix sounds a little bright, like the kick and snare could be dirtier or have more weight.

great job on this.

kind of reminds me of what i love best about soundtracks from the 80s movies mixed with awesome dnb, especially the lead synth.

nice/hope this helped.

Back
Top Bottom