New Dark Roller, feedback really appreciated!

Sounds great to me. Lovely little percussive shuffles and blips and stuff. The bass is nice too quite understated which is good for this style.

Really loving the beat, good job on the bass too tho i cant hear much of it on these headphones :D

Intro is top notch! Reminds me of Klute and TeeBee. PERC is on point, Sub is big and rides underneath everything nicely. The Tune has 'so' much room though for more Elements... in all honesty, the Tune sounds about half finished to me. Needs Leadwork and definitely more Pads. Your Fillwork rocks, very inventive... if you could only extend that to adding some other Pitched Elements - this tune would be insane!

Jam though, and the PROD is unf***withable imo, very clear, crisp, nice and upfront, all of the elements have their own space in the Mix - 10/10 in regard to that.
:rock:

Pr*to

Gotta love the percussion, nice stabs and those little vocals make it pretty cool, very minimalistic this one. And dreamy. :spliff:

Really enjoying this its well chilled,
loving the bass sounds massive on these headphones.
The stabs and vocals are sickkk

Nice one

bit too minimal for my taste but well made, i agree with protoplasym that there could be more elements in there, good job so far tho ;)

Back
Top Bottom