New Dark DnB

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by 5IVE7EVEN9INE, Mar 20, 2010.

1. 5IVE7EVEN9INE

5IVE7EVEN9INE 14

Has A Longish Dark "Ambient" Intro. Then around 2 minutes, it kicks up to a fast paced Bassy Section till the end.

Feedback on the main bass line section, the atmosphere etc. Cheers.

http://soundcloud.com/579/morte

2. Kibon

Kibon Blaze It Down !

Hey man , I remember you .. you added me on soundcloud I'm sensimo..
    I really like the intro, nice atmosphere in it ! drop is really nice to but your drums sound a bit weak tbh, they need some extra layers.. are you using pre-recorded breaks or are you writing your own drums in a sequencer ?
    Bassline is pretty nice to but needs a little bit more variation and a few extra fx's to fill it up a bit more..
    You've got great potential for a 14 year old, keep up the good work man !

3. 5IVE7EVEN9INE

5IVE7EVEN9INE 14

Hey man thanks for the feedback. I slice up some beats with Fruity Slice, edit them within it, and maybe sometimes with Edison. Dont really know much more bout editing them. I just learned how to use fx and EQing, so bass isnt the best. I gotta dedicate more time in my songs and implement more variation. Thanks for advice cheers.

4. Kibon

Kibon Blaze It Down !

if you want to I can hit you up with some great sample packs full of nice amen breaks and old school jungle break; just send me a pm if you want them.. working with the fruity slicer is a good start, but I prefer "sliceX" from FL 8 , it has a few better options:) and feel free to send me some demo's for some advice , always interested to hear some work from young talents..

5. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

I agree that slicex is the way forward when it comes to chopping shit up! I love FL and the stuff that is solely avaliable for it such as slicex and sytrus, really underestimated bits of kit if you ask me!

6. 5IVE7EVEN9INE

5IVE7EVEN9INE 14

wow, sliceX is like 80 bucks on the image line site. Ill just get it that one secret way which we do not talk about. :/