New Dance floor liquid

Simm3r

Gonna shmoke a bowl
Ez all, hav jus finished a new liquid tune called "Nothing's Wrong". would very much like to know what people think of it.
Links are in my signature, facebook link is best quality.

safe!

wicked tune mate, sounds tight - you obviously know what you want and its good.
some of the melodies in there are sweeet (y)

only thing i dont like is the kick

hey cheers man, the kick might sound a bit wierd cos i think i pulled the volume up a bit too much when masterin, but am not sure

Yeah the kick sounded a bit high in the mix at the start. Didn't really notice by the end. Nice one, the basic idea is there. Maybe could still be tweaked a bit.
One idea for my taste would be to make the bass a bit darker/growling/warping but not to much. Then you would have that cool wistful sample saying "There's nothing wrong" over a restrained evil bass, that might be a cool juxtaposition for a bit of tension.
Nice anyhow

PS: yeah I been wondering too, where do those vocals come from. You got plenty of crackers.

hehe cheers for listening guys thankx, i downloaded it from a torrent website, is called 1,320 acapellas for Djs. tried to post a link but its like 2Gb of files sorry

Last edited:
Again mate, another smasher! 8)

Still haven't downloaded the other links you sent me, when I was trying it kept saying I needed to upgrade my account, must get around to downloading them!

Big ups man, keep at it!

Sick use of the samples man. All sounds real good except for the bass but I am listening to it out of the built in mac speakers so u deffo got the benefit of the doubt, and judging by the rest of the tune, it probably sounds SICK!

OH NO! Just gone to the toilet come back and heard some sick electro comin from my computer! Then goes into that dubstep bit. U really killed it man. Used to be quite into electro but dont really listen to it anymore but really liked that, (wanting)

L-o-v-e-r-l-y tune ya got there mate. my only beef is that crash cymbal man, just my opinion. nice bass tho! The breakdown reminds of a tune called "chrysalis" by Blue Leaf...check it out fela.

Last edited:
You have produced another killing tune! I like the song very much. Nice melodies, like the sound that kicks in at around 2:00. Pherhaps u could turn up the volume of the bass some more. Wicked tun3!

very nice, made me feel very depressed about my tunes im makin hahaha,
vocals are spot on, and the bassline makes me feel good uno!
love it!

Back
Top Bottom