New Dance-floor Drum & Bass

Muted cow bell down in the mix a tad.

The only other thing i would say is that the synth lead seems poke through more than the bass on the drop possibly trial a second version where the bass is more prominent on the drop and the lead comes up a tad on the switches through volume auto...

Very nice though!

Muted cow bell down in the mix a tad.

The only other thing i would say is that the synth lead seems poke through more than the bass on the drop possibly trial a second version where the bass is more prominent on the drop and the lead comes up a tad on the switches through volume auto...

Very nice though!

Agreed should have some heavier bass

Agreed should have some heavier bass

Heavier Bass you say???

Are you referring to the mid bass or the sub bass here? or a bit of both possibly?

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 16:57 ----------

I've quickly whipped up what I think might be a slightly heavier bassy version if you care to listen again- it's back at the top!

great sound, mixdown is pretty wonky, needs a little more warmth and sub. the hats sound a bit blurred, to much tail going on maybe, getting them sharper/clearer would help allot i think, love the vibe n sound, great energy

loving this song! really bouncy, and really interesting!... i cant give u any criticisms really enjoyed this 1!

this track is one of the good ones =)

just needs a little tuning. bit more subbass and I also think the highhats could be turned up slightly.

Wow, I wasn't expecting this! Great track man, it builds nicely and the drop is proper. Call me crazy, but I dig the cowbell, perhaps lower pan it a bit left or right so its not so dominant.

My only critique is the snare, it seems to get a bit "lost" in the mix when everything kicks in. Perhaps consider sidechaining it to one of those synths or performing a bit of surgical eq on some of the other sounds to allow some headroom for that snare to punch straight through the mix.

Overall though, this is a wicked tune.

Cheers.

What I'm hearing on my headphones....Cool tune for sure...little too cold, little too metallic, little bit too sharp in the high mids somewhere, over-all a little too light as a result.
Good tune but that's my translation.

Cool sounds, would bring the drums up in the mix a bit personally except for the cowbell. Could do with more sub as well imo.

Wow, I wasn't expecting this! Great track man, it builds nicely and the drop is proper. Call me crazy, but I dig the cowbell, perhaps lower pan it a bit left or right so its not so dominant.

My only critique is the snare, it seems to get a bit "lost" in the mix when everything kicks in. Perhaps consider sidechaining it to one of those synths or performing a bit of surgical eq on some of the other sounds to allow some headroom for that snare to punch straight through the mix.

Overall though, this is a wicked tune.

Cheers.

Cheers man, Yeah I've got the snare sidechaining with the synths already thats the problem, it's still a bit weak, might have to try some more EQing...

As for everyone else, thankyou so much for your comments, I will take them all on board and try and attempt another mixdown very soon... I think I need to just give my ears a rest from this tune though as I've heard it incredibly much

Cheers man, Yeah I've got the snare sidechaining with the synths already thats the problem, it's still a bit weak, might have to try some more EQing...

As for everyone else, thankyou so much for your comments, I will take them all on board and try and attempt another mixdown very soon... I think I need to just give my ears a rest from this tune though as I've heard it incredibly much

It's amazing how much of an impact a fresh set of ears can have on a mix. I can't wait to hear this choon again.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom