New Collab Tune - "The Sorrow"

Ketz

Thinkin outside the box..
ez dnb forum! :D hopefully some of you will be so kind as to spare a few minutes to check my latest tune out, I'm more than happy to check ur tunes out and review in return (I promise lol!)

My first collab with Krisch (from Hungary) all Reason 4. Something a bit different from my normal stuff but I haven't posted much on here yet so u prob wont know what i mean by that lol! Its not too much in ur face (soz to the purists) but any feedback would be appreciated peeps.

Just click on the link below and theres a mini player on the 1st post in the thread that will play you the tune (with a small green podcast logo next to the player),

http://www.174bpm.atus.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=616.0

peace :D

Last edited:
eazy fella.
checkin it now.
nice moody piano, like the voice sample. drums are crisp.
Hats are rollin, maybe a tad predictable.
soz mate just breakin it down.
just dropped. Like the drums alot. Like the way it breaks deeper and deeper in intervals.
tight production on this.
reminds me of a track from the spawn soundtrack.
respect

thanks for listening man :D and the feedback - can never get enough man always helps! much appreciated

edit - the voice sample is me on the mic lol ;) with some processing ofcourse!:D

fucking huge tune boys! the second drop was immense, sick drums although i personally think there is a tad too much high cut on them, awesome intro, nice one (y)

thanks mate :D will check ur stuff out later on - at work at the mo, so most the sites are sonic walled! aaargh! :nono: lol

nice track man! Production is crisp! Really like the way the track builds up after first drop. Can you recommend any good frequency analayzers as you seem to be pretty clued up on the EQ front.

Hey Mattix, thanks for the comments mate! U know I'm ashamed to say that at the moment I don't use a spectral analyser lol just use my ears (i think if you understand the fundamentals of EQ its a lot more important than using an analyser) - that said analysers are good for pinpointing where all your sounds sit and i will eventually start using them (just on my laptop and crappy soundcard at the mo haha just listen to my tunes on as many different speakers as i can, mates monitors etc i am in serious need of upgrading my whole set up!)

anyhow i was recomended this analyser by a mate of mine a few months back, its a free download so maybe u can give it a try?

http://www.rndigital.org/inspector.html

nice one bro, peace :D

Back
Top Bottom