New clip after weeks of not producing, what do you guys think?

Pretty nice man! :)

At first I was a little unsure about the melody but about 10 seconds in it started to sound good to me :)

Sounds nice when it gets going, the only thing I would suggest is maybe changing the drum sounds? But thats all persoanl preference. Keep working on it!

Hey mate, havnt seen you around for a while.

Not keen on the intro melody at all, but once it drops this is heavy! Look forward to hearing the finished product!

i think the intro riff is heavy personally, hits hard when it drops too, yeah man pretty serious dancefloor business, very nice

The melody in the first 4 bars works really well. Then the chunk after that is kind of all over the place and feels random. I'd personally rather see that melody from the first 4 bars just go through the intro, with maybe a fill every 4th bar.

Everything else is really solid. The random'ish sounding intro melody is the only thing stopping me from completely loving this. I would totally drop this in a set with that cleaned up.

Might just be me but I also felt I lost my sense of timing at that little fill / re-drop around 1:16. I think the rhythm of the synth hits is off and it takes away from that little build up.

overall a big professional sound. the melody is a bit disorienting, but thats what beats and builds and risers and drops are for. definitely would like to hear that in it's entirety.

I like the groove of the track, especially when the drop hits and the "talking" bass starts doing its thing. The levels sound on point.

Back
Top Bottom