New choons. some FREE

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by ruff-tek, Oct 11, 2010.

1. ruff-tek

ruff-tek RuFF-TeK

Hi there im new to this fprum but have been producing seriously for around 4 years. My music has always been influenced by drum and bass even tho iv only recently starting making it. I used to mix it with hard-tek and gabber styles of tekno.
    please check my soundcloud and tell me what you think. Got more drum and bass coming shortly.
    pease.

---------- Post added at 11:43 ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 ----------

meant to type download in the title but accidentally brushed enter

2. ARTFX

ARTFX www.artfx-studios.com

Clicking the link in your signature gets me a blank page.
    You could better embed the tracks here in this thread.

3. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

well im enjoying this different style of dnb, its a very original tune! but the beat is a bit too old school for me, the break sounds like its kinda from the early 90s u know its cool if ur into that sound but its not my thing. i dont like the second tune that started playing in ur sig atall. sounds like some hardcore ting

4. ruff-tek

ruff-tek RuFF-TeK

cheers luciduk for your reply. I started producing techno first then hard-tek and now finally drum and bass. I prefer the older style beats to the over compressed non dynamic beats you hear alot of. I got some more drum and bass iv just made need to mix it and ill put it up. might make a different account for my dnb from my hardtek. safety