NEW CHOON----CYBERMAN...Robotic jungle bizniz

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
Can i have some feedback on equing pleeze as i cant trust my speakers. tunes are sounding good on headphones and ipod but bass is sometimes fuzzy on my speakers. It might just be my speaks being gay.
tune is called cyberman.
check it out
www.reverbnation.com/fratanized

peace

Last edited:
hello... good idea here and your beats sound mch better:D im only listening on your myspace as reverb seems to bedown..your bass in this needs TURNING DOWN! but very nice , this will be your best tune, get an aim account, il try and help you out man.

peace

like the drum line-not much on teh bass line though mang
its a bit distorted & not really mi bag-would love to hear you twist it fukin nasty style though

thats cool. Prob is it dont sound distorted on my head phones but does on my speaks. They arn't monitors either.
Gonna revise some of it anyway.
peace

Yeah man like the tune, reminds me a bit of earlier Mampi Swift (this is a good thing!)

It does sound like it's clipping a bit though man - the snares and hi hats and the kick drum on the drops... Sorry, but not sure why that would be, processor being overloaded, levels too high :confused:

I do love the tune though, I'd play this...

safe man this has gotta be my fav tune of yours. has brought a smile to me face. love that woodblock/bleepy thing on the build up. think this is a phat one and would love to help but i think your skills are beyond the realms of my capabilities! keep it up bro

Back
Top Bottom