DnB New Chill Free DL

I left feedback,

"Lovely Piano, Sub, and supporting Padwork. Production is spot on at low and high volumes in my cheap PC headphones. Sweet vocal bit at 4:00ish, wish there was more of her, she goes so well with the Piano."

I tried to DL the tune, but some site was requesting payment or something and wouldn't let me DL it. :(

I dig. Nice, peaceful, but high-energy. The piano is just the right touch. Vocal samples nice. Seems a bit on the clean side, could use some gunking up. Could have more bass junk in it's trunk, y'know. Not necessarily different instrument sounds, just the way they're processed could be dirtier. Also, it seems like the vocal samples have been mixed apart from the rest, like they are not glued together in the mix quite right. Hope I'm saying this right.

Some nice chords in here matey but it gets a bit dry quickly in terms of there is no real change to the sounds. Like the bass could have some subtle automation on some hp filtered distortion just so it evolves over the 16 bars. Maybe tweak some automation on the piano's reverb you know? Switch the drums up every so often you know? I don't really listen to liquid that much now though so.

The vocal is better when it is filtered because it sounds too clean otherwise. Overall it needs more FX going on. Just put sample pack FX ones in and pitch stretch them its quick to do but you need a few different ones.

But its available for free and I think it is a good mix tool to be double dropped so nice one.

Back
Top Bottom