New Chase & Status tune

love smash tv, no idea what is that tune afterware tho.
the mc said is brand new so maybe its going to be on their new album.

That "Heavy" would be so much better with no Dizzee and no fucking sirens.

im feeling that new tune, so glad they are making drum and bass like that again! fuck yeah

C&S showing the haters (and there are a lot of you) that they can still make killer tunes

oh please just be quiet. they do make a lot of shite now, i'm very pleased this clip seems so to show they've made a good tune, but the only the worse than all the 'haters' is the people who strive on the haters and love going on about "HOW WELL THEY'VE DONE FOR THEMSELVES AND THAT THEY'RE JUST TRYING NEW THINGS"

oh please just be quiet. they do make a lot of shite now, i'm very pleased this clip seems so to show they've made a good tune, but the only the worse than all the 'haters' is the people who strive on the haters and love going on about "HOW WELL THEY'VE DONE FOR THEMSELVES AND THAT THEY'RE JUST TRYING NEW THINGS"

Fuck off.

I think you have Perez's inner colon to clean with your tongue you pendulous fuckwit

Either that or loads of Haterade to drink.

Stop bemoaning people success.

Fuck off.

I think you have Perez's inner colon to clean with your tongue you pendulous fuckwit

Either that or loads of Haterade to drink.

Stop bemoaning people success.

Why can't I express my opinion if I don't like the new direction they've taken?
You can't just address people who don't like a different sound as haters. People assume too much that, just because people don't like C&S they're doing it out of some sort of 'dnb pride', but I just genuinly think they're newer sound is shite mate, I still play old C&S tunes out so it's not like i've got some sort of grudge.

Why can't I express my opinion if I don't like the new direction they've taken?
You can't just address people who don't like a different sound as haters. People assume too much that, just because people don't like C&S they're doing it out of some sort of 'dnb pride', but I just genuinly think they're newer sound is shite mate, I still play old C&S tunes out so it's not like i've got some sort of grudge.

I couldnt give a fuck what you like or dont like. I just dont appreciate being spoken to like i'm some sort of cunt, regardless of whether its the fucking internet or not

Anyway....

C&S showing the haters (and there are a lot of you) that they can still make killer tunes

I don't think anyone doubted they could make big tunes, just that their more recent stuff was moving away from the scene and some people just can't handle that for some reason.

It's called 'no problem' by Chase & Status and yes they are both musical geniouses. It's those boys that are setting the bar right now.

u wouldn't do the same na mate?

Personally no. I'd rather take a job at Tesco and maintain my musical credibility within the scene

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

1 good tune does not make an album

I am expecting collaborations with Redlight, Tiesto, The Lancashire Hot Pots, JLS, Miley Cyrus and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Back
Top Bottom