NEW CHASE & STATUS FEAT PLAN B - PIECES

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
Yeah heard this one at the last Ram night - totally fucking breathtaking tune...

Can't wait to bag this one!!!

Nice one subsonic, this tune is is heavy. Heard it at the last Ram as well, BIG!!

Slightly Pendulum sounding though....??

Last edited:
Nice one subsonic, this tune is is heavy. Heard it at the last Ram as well, BIG!!

Slightly Pendulum sounding though....??

Hahahaha, didn't know you were there too!

You're totally right though, really does sound like Pendulum, I thought that's who it was - I was all like "Woah, maybe some of Pendulums new stuff is actually real good!"

...Then came on here the next day and manged to figure with a couple of others that it was actually C&S! That made more sense!

Hahahaha, didn't know you were there too!

You're totally right though, really does sound like Pendulum, I thought that's who it was - I was all like "Woah, maybe some of Pendulums new stuff is actually real good!"

...Then came on here the next day and manged to figure with a couple of others that it was actually C&S! That made more sense!

I'm always there matey. :gpeace: Come say hello if you see me at the next one innit!

pretty good, nice little build up to it. would be good to open/close a set with.
don't really see it workin in the middle though? maybe i'm wrong.
still, pretty good tune i'd say.
c&s definatly versatile, always commin with fresh flavours, gotta respect them for that.
you never know what to expect when you see their name attached to a tune.

I'm always there matey. :gpeace: Come say hello if you see me at the next one innit!

think that was the night i bumped into you there
the crowd loved it (y)
plan b is wicked and i love chase & status, just not sure if im feeling this tune as much as their other recent stuff, its quite average and has that pendulum/tc sorta feel to it if you know what i mean? great versitility tho

Just thought the same thing when i herd it, can you see them goin the same way as pendulum?
safe

Nah, no way not under RAM, just wont happen imo. They're clever becuase this is a fairly commercial sounding tune and by throwing it on the LP it will definitely boost sales.

Back
Top Bottom