new chase and status track at ram

noronhaa

fabricismywayoflife
chase and status played sum new dubstep tune at ram on fri the mc announced it was new, anyone who was there wot did ya think about it, anyone got anyidea wot its called?

There a new Chase n Status dubstep thing on Subfocus's Essential Mix, its not listed in the track list but unless Madhouse has been redone with a completely different second drop its them and its new, Has the same sound as Smash TV, After Madhouse & before the Bjork Rmx

wasnt there but know their new dubstep tune is "Bits" was on their clash mix with bobby friction and nihals show. sounds pretty good.

wasnt there but know their new dubstep tune is "Bits" was on their clash mix with bobby friction and nihals show. sounds pretty good.

Bits has been around for a long long time, was one of the first dubstep tunes they made along with Eastern Jam

Bits was their first dubstep tune been about for time mate

Last edited:
Bits was their first dubstep tune been about for time mate

sorry. i thought it was new. it annoys me that i do not live in london or somewhere there is a big interest in drum and bass. none of my friends like drum n bass or dubstep so i have no-one to talk about it with and no-one to introduce new tracks to me. i dont get dab reception so i cannot listen to kiss and hear hypes show to hear drumnbass i have to o on my computer but do not want to sped all my time on it.

:( ahhh well

i have youse guys to introduce me to tunees and get the patter goin with to get me along!!!

chase and status played sum new dubstep tune at ram on fri the mc announced it was new, anyone who was there wot did ya think about it, anyone got anyidea wot its called?

dont know what it was called but i was there wen it dropped. sounded like a chilled out dubstep tune nearly like the blinded by the lights remix. vocals were something like see before me or something like that. havent heard anything about it since that night

Back
Top Bottom