New Breed, SDC or UNCZ at the moment?

shadow demon r sik jus koz dey allways play dirty beats insted of al da commerical shit bt uncz r smakin it at da mo mc fun is 2 gd !!!!

I like UNCZ, and SDC, UNCZ have sick bars etc, but you also cant beat listening to SDC, they have some real grimey shit going on, and while bassman irritates me alot he is a good mc even if some of his lyrics are wank, Trigga is a badman and so is Juiceman and others, Funsta and Skibz irritate a little though as well. Eksman is good, and Foxy is good as well, but i dont like Eksy's lyrics some of them- seems some of that guns and violence vibe is seeping from his lyrics and i don't like it, Herbzie is good but he sounds constipated, and i hate Fatman D, irritating voice, heard he's a prick in real life, and rinsing yoga yey and other stupid lyrics in my opinion make him my least favourite MC

shadow demon for i. bassy b2b trigga b2b spyda b2b sum jungle dj like ss or mickey finn. U.N.C.Z r sick heard bare shotta sets n he goes on grimey but seen him live in dojos in bristol and didnt really smash it up as much as fearless n bassman. i still rate skibba n fun an sum of the sound effects r quite good but i hate it when they shout LYRICAL LYRICAL GAAATLIN. fuck new breed apart from herbz

yeah eks didnt really get a response when he did one of his ''gangster'' chats the other night....and only a handful of people replied to his ''semi automatic, blap blap blap'' but as for skibadee, he just made the place go mad

Back
Top Bottom