New Breakneck event

SHIMA

Does this mean that us up-un-comin's will not be able to play at the proper Breakneck ? I've been waiting 2 weeks for £250 worth of vinyl to arrie so I can make a demo. But have I missed my chance @ the main Breakneck? :-/

SHIMA said:
Does this mean that us up-un-comin's will not be able to play at the proper Breakneck ? I've been waiting 2 weeks for £250 worth of vinyl to arrie so I can make a demo. But have I missed my chance @ the main Breakneck? :-/
Both events are supporting new talent. So get your tape / CD sent in as soon as possible.

There is no room at the 'bigger' Breakneck's for new talent (such as April, because of the amount of big names coming down), so I would imagine the next one will be May's event. However it will be ongoing at the Breakneck: Reloaded's.

sdm@work said:
Both events are supporting new talent. So get your tape / CD sent in as soon as possible.

There is no room at the 'bigger' Breakneck's for new talent (such as April, because of the amount of big names coming down), so I would imagine the next one will be May's event. However it will be ongoing at the Breakneck: Reloaded's.
Well i sent in a demo havnt heard neting yet but hope to soon. :boom: ---Daky up n' comin Mc.

daky said:
Well i sent in a demo havnt heard neting yet but hope to soon. :boom: ---Daky up n' comin Mc.
I don't listen to them, so I'm not sure what's happening there.

sdm said:
I don't listen to them, so I'm not sure what's happening there.

Sure you don't get the chance to with all the day2day things that go with the forum. Hopefully have mine in the post this week!!

& Seriously what are Breackneck trying to do to Portsmouth it's going to be the raving mecca of England very soon!! Goldie, Friction, Baron, SP MC it's going on this year for the crew bigup!! :gpeace:

Last edited:
I got a reply bout my demo sounds all good, looks like pompy maybe hearin' teh sounds of Daky in teh not so distant future i got lot to offer, and a new style to promote big up the Breakneck and all the suporters who without them there would be no drum n' bass scene in portsmouth. (y)

daky said:
I got a reply bout my demo sounds all good, looks like pompy maybe hearin' teh sounds of Daky in teh not so distant future i got lot to offer, and a new style to promote big up the Breakneck and all the suporters who without them there would be no drum n' bass scene in portsmouth. (y)

Tru dat.... large up all break-neck massive for truly supportin the scene each n every.....reloaded should be good aswell, gonna have to start savin my pocket money real hard!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom