New bootleg of James Blake [Free Download]

blend107

Koherent
I uploaded a new bootleg I finished onto my Soundcloud yesterday and wanted to share it with you all..

I've been astounded by all the support I've received from my last few releases so I thought I'd put this out there for everyone to enjoy as a free download.
Biggups to all the DNB Forum crew!
This forum has been so helpful with all of the production advice and feedback I've received - thanks to everyone!

hi blend107 .. sounds like a nice professional tune. mixing and arrangement is well done. all flows well. (y)
to my taste .. I would lower the hihats and do some EQing on drums and master, to my liking it should be punchier.
also, the vocal hooks have some effects (hall, delay?) that do not match harmony in my ears ..
anyway, these are personal comments, other people might think differently.
I really like the bass line .. sounds unique to me. and the atmosphere you create is wonderful. :2thumbs:
big up! let's connect on soundcloud and pls rate/comment to my tracks there. cheers to Nottingham !

sounds much better now .. biggups !! be a good man and take a moment to comment on other peeps' track in this forum as well ;)

Back
Top Bottom