NEW Bit of jump up rom me

I like your drums, they have sufficient force. But everything else is too much in the background except the sub. The nintendo style sound could define it a lot more if you bring it to the front and play with it a bit more (though its hissing like a snake there, you should try to find another sample of it). Reminds me of super mario. You got the wobble idea but maybe play with the bass more and make more surprising fills here and there to keep it interesting.

Keep at it man.

just really echoing wot kama said, the bass needs to be louder. otherwise tight drums fella and good melody

I like your drums, they have sufficient force. But everything else is too much in the background except the sub. The nintendo style sound could define it a lot more if you bring it to the front and play with it a bit more (though its hissing like a snake there, you should try to find another sample of it). Reminds me of super mario. You got the wobble idea but maybe play with the bass more and make more surprising fills here and there to keep it interesting.

Keep at it man.

cheers for the tips man, the nintendo sample is hissing?? cnt hear that tbh. ill owrk on makin the bass louder!!

Krease

drums sounding nice and tough - good work there - the intro seemed a tad long to me and the bass was too stereo which I think is why it lacks a bit of umph keep it mono for max impact - the overall tune is not bad at all keep up the good work

glad to be of help thats what the forums here for - to help each other out :) looking forward to hearing the finished product!

Back
Top Bottom