New bit at 137bpm

I listened to this last night man and its actually really well done imo. Sounds really 'full' with alot of atmosphere which is something I find really, really hard to do when I occasionally get on making bits. Drop is really good and so is the build up, although I see what you mean when you say you need to work on the bass a bit, when you get it locked will have a big impact though.

Only thing i dont like is the snare tbh bud, I dunno why it just sounds abit 'standard', like the one everyone uses when they make dubstep tunes. I think a harsher, cleaner snare will really compliment the tune. Something like this...

Or a kryptic minds-inspired one.
Other than that sounding really, really good. Would defiantly play it out

Last edited by a moderator:
safe joe! point noted on the snare, it's just been layered loads. dunno if you can tell from the clip but the 2nd half of the preview uses a different snare (from about 1.54 onwards), a bit more crisp than the opening ones, gonna have a play with it and see if i can make it a bit different, cheers for the feedback.

really appreciate your thoughts, your taste in music is on point so it's a huge compliment for you to say that, many thanks! i'll hit you up with the mp3 when it's finished (y)

Back
Top Bottom