you can post your adverts in the "drum and bass" section with the official label releases, i hold your work in such high regard i think youve earned that.

All good mate, thanks for your offer! We just hope those who have download the new demo packs do not have the stupid idea of using these low quality files in their productions. :)

All good mate, thanks for your offer! We just hope those who have download the new demo packs do not have the stupid idea of using these low quality files in their productions. :)

ah right, why is that, is it because its illegal or is it because its a bad idea to use low quality samples? either way you can just add that in your post, like a disclaimer?

This has less to do with illegality, but with digital glitches caused due the conversion. In some mp3 samples you hear them clearly in others less, but they are in all. And when they come together in a mix, they add up and become more audible.

By further processing the mp3 samples with effects, these digital glitches can become also more apparent.

Here is an audio example of what is in all mp3 files, just highlighted:

https://clyp.it/qx3rvi31

you can post your adverts in the "drum and bass" section with the official label releases, i hold your work in such high regard i think youve earned that.
Why can't BHK post in producers section? They have been part of the fourm for years and posted more quality free samples than just about anybody here.

Back
Top Bottom