New Bad Company's tune

DIODE

It's the introduction tune of the last show of Dj Friction on 1xtra(that was on sunday - 23h00-00h00).
THat's fuckin' wicked :rslayer: Definitely my favorite tune for a while. :drums:

DIODE said:
It's the introduction tune of the last show of Dj Friction on 1xtra(that was on sunday - 23h00-00h00).
THat's fuckin' wicked :rslayer: Definitely my favorite tune for a while. :drums:
Listening now, I missed the beginning of that show on Sunday :shades:

Wasn't freash in future forces?
Anyway he's a fucking genius, i'd like to see bad company do half as well without him.

bad co has mad many good tunes some had other ppl on the credits besides fresh.i think they will do fine.i love the maldini and vegas remix of johnny.i see good things comin.

I think the thing Friction intros with is the leftovers of the kru, but the other new BC thing he plays is blatantly Fresh.... quite dark too. Any chance of seeing it on the dubplates page? :violin:

><

Im not sure but I think maldini and d-bridge are the ones who put the bad in the company . digital nation / inside the machine era was their best and you dont see those two much after that . Id like to hear their new shit

Back
Top Bottom