!!new!!bad ace inc "gangs"!

Nice job Mr Inc :)

Good bass, good drums, good vocal. The effect on the vocal reminds me of that Twilight Zone tune on the Digital Nation album.

:thumbsup:

Ima keep it simple - Sicker than SARS!

Use of the sample is exceptional on dis, an the kick-in knocked my socks off (not to mention the cru @ mine on saturday night.) R-E-W-I-N-D!!!

Im just waiting til I hear a track of yours I dont like, so I can say a bad word about yah!

@ Badman Aceino - im trying to fixup a cd deck for this friday for the Infamous MOZs birthday, but dont hold your breath!!!!!

Liking this one to, as Jay said your very consistant, and you would get some air play on leet if you ever get round to sending me the copies you promised ;)

KidKut said:
Liking this one to, as Jay said your very consistant, and you would get some air play on leet if you ever get round to sending me the copies you promised ;)
Innit! The only downside to the Bad Ace is his speed on CD mailing :uberlaugh

sorry but u do not no how much i have to go through to get them on cds plus as a bonus downer,my cd burner would take an hour to burn a whole album up!!!!

but i will get them on cd a.s.a.p and i will ask mr walker if he would lend me his time and burn em up on his writer. :rolleyes:

p.s the trak will be in full b4 nxt week.but knowin me,not 4 a long long time :twisted: but i will get it full a.s.a.p

Last edited:
check yah badself Aceino - You know i got the burning locked down for you!

As for sending it to Intabeats label - if you dont do it, i will, an tell everyone i made it!!

you need a final tracklist too so i can get the artwork finished bro!!

in a week unless i got the cd to start burning - im starting a “Boycott Bad Ace Inc material” thread! :ban: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom