New Audio UP

first tune is well heavy... really feeling the lazy reeces swooping around... got a real roller feel to it.

venom is really dark aswell, nasty bassline man... tech drums r cool.

I usually go into depth when giving feedback, but since you've asked for feedback on so many at once, I apologize in advance for being short winded on these:

1. "Go Thus Way" - WOW!!! This is amazing!! I'd play this in a heartbeat!

2. "Adrenalin" - I love the sounds... imo, the bass riffs are too manic (notewise)... but I'd love to make a techy and straight forward rmx of those lovely textures!

3. "Full House" - Deep Forest Space Track!! I love it! Huge Sub and the Horn riff all make this one a jam! Best Prod I've heard so far.

4. "Magnetic Fields" - Sounds like a really low quality mp3... the volume is super low... overall, the track is too crazy for me, there are some really neat sounds in here though... I mention this track because I think the Brkdwn is amazingly interesting and spacey... I'd love to rmx that brkdwn and make my own low end and drums for it.

Overall, you've got great skills and your Prod is solid.... creative synth work all around.

:keepjammin:

Venom is a sick track man love it - you should get it mastered:)

keep up the good work

cheers mate do u know any good mastering engineers
i found a few but there really expensive

http://www.streakymastering.com/index.php

I'm no expert, but I've been known to do a few limits from time to time. (free of course)

As 'long' as your track isn't bleeding at 0 DB dry, I can take a stab at it and would love to.

pm me if you're interested
You can check out the latest track I posted today (Bomber Man) to get an idea of what my Prod sounds like. :D

Back
Top Bottom