New artists

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Some names to watch out for .. a little inside info for ya

Mikal..
Big releases coming on some big labels.. really good producer.. A name you will see around next year a lot.
http://www.myspace.com/micalzdub

Noah D
Already got a stringof releases on a few labels.. should be quite big this time next year support from Hype etc.. wicked dnb and dubstep producer.. very versatile
http://www.myspace.com/noahd

Also Chasing Shadows .. they were around a while ago but dissapeared.. they are back with some amazing tunes .. these guys are sick... might even give Chase and Status a run for their money on the DS tip ..
http://www.myspace.com/chasingshadowsuk
Check their myspace but this is not a good representation of what they are up to now... i herad it yesterday and it blew my socks off.. would like to say more but not sure i can with something this hot normally its best to keep quiet lol.

Its not even a speculation thing.. these artists will be doing great things soon.

Noah D is sick, what I've heard of his dubstep tunes :slayer:

Even got Take That, produced with Babylon System that came out on Heavy Load, biiiiiiiiiiiig tune!

Last edited:
This is quite funny.. what makes me laugh about forums right...

Stick a thread up about Eksman vs skibba or how crap Pendulum are and you get a 200 views .. stick up something actually useful ie.. here are some new artists.. if you are actually into dnb then it might be worth your while getting ahead of the game and checking them out and who knows EVEN supporting them and you get like 30 views.

says a lot!

:)

Compare this to the 'Eksman's new lyrics' thread lol... right thats it im off

see ya later

Last edited:

Stick a thread up about Eksman vs skibba or how crap Pendulum are and you get a 200 views .. stick up something actually useful ie.. here are some new artists.. if you are actually into dnb then it might be worth your while getting ahead of the game and checking them out and who knows EVEN supporting them and you get like 30 views.

says a lot!

see ya later

Yea blad I know, haven't even looked at the eksman thread tbh. But threads like these should be given more credit I agree you on that. And yeah biggup for you sir not everyone is so much into some music they eagerly look for new talents and so. That's something called effort and contribution to the scene.

And damn I like your art btw...

(y)

Cheers for the heads up lokki, good selection of artsists there.

Fuckin lovin that chasing shadows stuff, Cloak and Dagger is pure filth. An I'm gonna be havin to buy that Examination of Time when it comes out been dieing to know what that was called for ages.

Cheers for the heads up lokki, good selection of artsists there.

Fuckin lovin that chasing shadows stuff, Cloak and Dagger is pure filth. An I'm gonna be havin to buy that Examination of Time when it comes out been dieing to know what that was called for ages.

it's allready been out like for 3 months on ARGON015 blad :teeth:

says a lot!

see ya later

give the thread a chance ya stressy git haha

agreed tho, we need more threads like these, more informative and usefull rather than, this is shit he is shit or wow lets talk about a tune for weeks on end XD

im going to sleep now o_O

[Politrix];310393 said:
give the thread a chance ya stressy git haha

agreed tho, we need more threads like these, more informative and usefull rather than, this is shit he is shit or wow lets talk about a tune for weeks on end XD

im going to sleep now o_O

lol.. yeah fair enough

but its true tho !

niceone on the heads up geeza, some big things goin on there, mikal has some wicked tunes and noah d is heavy, wicked dubstep tracks too
and yea you're right its nice to see a thread that aint on mc's, timewarp etc

Back
Top Bottom