New Around Here

DankerThanDanson

Retired pitcher
VIP Junglist
Hey,

I just joined up to talk drum and bass and other rave music with people. It is highly uncommon to run into anyone in real life, who is even aware that there is a genre of music called 'DnB' or, 'Drum and Bass'. And for something that moves me as deeply as DnB does, I want to talk about it.

Some DnB that I enjoy in no particular order includes:

Andy C
Goldie
Netsky
Dj Dara
Commix
Nu:Tone
Blu Mar Ten
Fred V. and Grafix
Metrik
Spor
DC Breaks
Etherwood
dBridge

you get the picture.

Some of my other interests include politics, cooking, and snowboarding.

Cool
I am from Highland's Ranch Co originally. I live in Frederick Md right now. A couple forum members live in my town too, which is awesome. Welcome to forum, this is silly lace full of inside jokes and mean people. Just try to out funny people if they are rude to you and always remember this is the internet not real life so don't get upset. Also, there are some amazing people here and I feel lucky to kind of know them.

Cool
I am from Highland's Ranch Co originally. I live in Frederick Md right now. A couple forum members live in my town too, which is awesome. Welcome to forum, this is silly lace full of inside jokes and mean people. Just try to out funny people if they are rude to you and always remember this is the internet not real life so don't get upset. Also, there are some amazing people here and I feel lucky to kind of know them.

Yeah, I'm not sweatin some keyboard jockeys.

Back
Top Bottom