new and improved dnbforum production compo?

1124220f-70d9-4a27-be03-da036c6fa479.jpg

Ez guys!

I read pages 1-2 and skipped to 9 and back tracked to 7. There was too much breeze to sift through lol
So the last comp died then? Think it was between me and subclash. Was really feeling your one man I voted for ya ;) In my eyes you won that, was a sick tune!!
Anyway we have quite a bit of work to be doing so i think im gona sit this one out and judge if theres a position to.
Who's in charge here? Logikz???? Whoever it is let me know about judging.

P.s if this sample pack fails. I have a not so finished liquid tune i could split up and everyone can have a crack at remixing? Just throwing that out there......;)

So the last comp died then? Think it was between me and subclash. Was really feeling your one man I voted for ya ;) In my eyes you won that, was a sick tune!!

Close :) was you me and redravenruler for the top three. Yours was the trippy vocals and stuff eh? Was pretty cool. RRR did the guitar based thing.
Cheers man, glad you liked it, was fun!

Portugal you say Logikz, hmmmm, maybe you should write up the thread and Labrat can insert link asap?

Close :) was you me and redravenruler for the top three. Yours was the trippy vocals and stuff eh? Was pretty cool. RRR did the guitar based thing.
Cheers man, glad you liked it, was fun!

Portugal you say Logikz, hmmmm, maybe you should write up the thread and Labrat can insert link asap?

yeah youre right. didnt hand my try in because i was kinda busy at that time and not the sample man so much - entrys were all of a pretty high standard tho.

looking forward to send one in this time tho :)

worked 50 hours this week plus life plus new drum machine = sorry. not too far off man

aight, uploading now for logikz, wont be too long till you all get a taste of some top notch samples from the emu ultra and a bunch of analog hardware plus a little bit from my own recorded library. should make for a very open comp i think, really keen on hearing what you noobs can do ;)

Last edited:
Fingers crossed everything is up by the time I get back from classes then! Got most of my weekend free and no plans so it would be great to get started!

Lo Garkz! where u goon??:mad: Are u in Portugal goddamn you, come back here at once. tu es muito malcriada e esta nao boa. eu amor seu mae. ou seu irma. muito bom. eu borat , esta bom. esta muito bom.

Back
Top Bottom